How To Make a Cafe Mocha at Home
PJ's Cafe Mocha
- PJ's Infrared Roasted Espresso Blend Coffee
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup (or more), use a good quality for best taste
- 1 cup steamed milk
- Dash of vanilla extract - 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon
- Whipped cream sprayed from can
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, cocoa powder or other favorite sprinkle - Optional
- Additional Tbsp of chocolate syrup for topping - Optional
- In a large coffee mug, pour in chocolate syrup.
- Add PJ's espresso or other PJ's strong coffee
- Add vanilla extract and stir together.
- Then, add steamed milk.
- You can stir gently or leave layered.
- Top off with whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of syrup (optional).
- Add cinnamon or other topping (optional).
Next time you want a Cafe Mocha, try making one at home and save a couple dollars.
www.PJsRoastedBean.com - Enter Promo Code - SAVE and save 15% on your first order